The Winco Advantage
We specialize in short-run and medium-run metal stamping – but what makes us different? The advantage to partnering with Winco speaks for itself:
- Part-to-part & Order-to-Order repeatability
- In-house equipment standardization
- Tighter tolerances than fabrication
- Ability to react quickly to design changes
- Lower part price than fabrication
- Climate controlled factory
- Lower tooling expenditure than progressive dies
- Blanking presses to 150 tons
- Precision stamping with laser cutting
- Automatic feeding system to bend and punch metal in a shorter amount of time
We’re a niche stamped metal parts manufacturer whose mission is to “Just Be Ready.” We provide metal stamped parts and additional stamping solutions for all complex applications in a timeframe that promises client success.
We’re able to provide short-run metal parts and medium run metal parts faster than the competitor because of our in-house tooling system. Our process is maintained for each customer and for the life of every part produced.
Metal Forms from WINCO STAMPING
Winco Part Parameters
Part Selection Parameters
- Formed, stamped or fabricated parts
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steels, Aluminum, or Copper Alloys
- Annual quantity per part number: 1,000 units to 100,000 units
Part Size Selection
- Ideal Part Size: Formed parts with flat backs less than 8.5"x11"
- Possible Part Size: Formed parts with flat backs up to 14"x17"
Value Added Secondaries
- Orbital Riveting
- CD Stud Welding
- PEM Fastener Insertion
- Kitting & Labeling