Winco Part Parameters
Part Selection Parameters
- Formed, stamped or fabricated parts
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steels, Aluminum, or Copper Alloys
- Annual quantity per part number: 1,000 units to 100,000 units
Part Size Selection
- Ideal Part Size: Formed parts with flat backs less than 8.5"x11"
- Possible Part Size: Formed parts with flat backs up to 14"x17"
Value Added Secondaries
- Orbital Riveting
- CD Stud Welding
- PEM Fastener Insertion
- Kitting & Labeling
Use our design guide to determine capabilities.
the winco advantage
- part to part and order to order repeatability
- standardization of in-house equipment
- tighter tolerances than fabrication
- ability to react quickly to design changes
- lower piece price than fabrication
- climate controlled factory
- lower tooling expenditure than progressive dies
- blanking presses up to 150 tons
Custom metal stamping with any Metal material
Our state-of-the-art facility allows us to provide precision metal stamping manufacturing with various kinds of metal, including:
We’re a niche stamped metal parts manufacturer whose mission is to “Just Be Ready.” We provide metal stamped parts and additional stamping solutions for all complex applications in a timeframe that promises client success.
We’re able to provide short-run metal parts and medium run metal parts faster than the competitor because of our in-house tooling system. Our process is maintained for each customer and for the life of every part produced.