It’s frustrating to spend time comparing metal stamping companies only to find out they’re all the same. At Winco Stamping, we pride ourselves on providing a 100% personalized experience every time. Our tooling process is tailored to your specific order, so you don’t need to settle for anything less than what you need for your company. We specialize in short run metal stamping and medium run metal stamping and promise to provide the best quality every time.
Custom Metal Stamping For Any Material
The Winco Advantage
- Part-to-part & Order-to-Order repeatability
- In-house equipment standardization
- Tighter tolerances than fabrication
- Ability to react quickly to design changes
- Lower part price than fabrication
- Climate controlled factory
- Lower tooling expenditure than progressive dies
- Blanking presses to 150 tons
- Precision stamping with laser cutting
We’re a niche stamped metal parts manufacturer whose mission is to “Just Be Ready.” We provide metal stamped parts and additional stamping solutions for all complex applications in a timeframe that promises client success.
We’re able to provide short-run metal parts and medium run metal parts faster than the competitor because of our in-house tooling system. Our process is maintained for each customer and for the life of every part produced.
Metal Forms from WINCO STAMPING
Winco Part Parameters
Part Selection Parameters
- Formed, stamped or fabricated parts
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steels, Aluminum, or Copper Alloys
- Annual quantity per part number: 1,000 units to 100,000 units
Part Raw Material Thickness
- Hot Rolled Steel, Cold Rolled Steel or Galvanized Steel: 0.15" to .194" (6 gage)
- Stainless Steel (annealed): .015" to .120"
- Alluminum or Copper Alloys: .015 to .190"
Part Size Selection
- Ideal Part Size: Formed parts with flat backs less than 8.5"x11"
- Possible Part Size: Formed parts with flat backs up to 14"x17"
- Pierced Holes: +/-.003" on shear side of hole
- Blanked Dimensions: +/-.005" on shear side of part
- Formed Dimensions: +/-.010" inside of bend
- Bend angles: +/-1 °
Value Added Secondaries
- Orbital Riveting
- CD Stud Welding
- PEM Fastener Insertion
- Kitting & Labeling
Part Information Desired for Quotes
- Part Drawings
- Part Volumes
- Specifications for Materials & Finish
- Brief Description of Project
- Samples, if available